I propose a talk with the following components:
– A discussion of database security
– Implications of insecure databases
– A quick look at academic research on this
– Securing your on-prem databases; an overview and further resources
– Database security on the cloud; an overview and further resources
I would like to talk about all this, and then invite questions/stories/feedback from the audience. I am hoping to raise security awareness, and connect with SQL enthusiasts who might be interested in participating in future research.
Sign up to get the latest conference information, announcements and price bump reminders direct to your inbox.
Redgate will only contact you about PASS Data Community Summit and SQL Saturday, unless you separately request emails about Redgate.