One of the pillars of a good Power BI Governance is monitoring and knowing exactly (without guessing) what’s happening on your Power BI tenant.
In this session you will learn how to answer to the following questions:
– who is the most active user?
– most used report/app/dataset?
– most used browser?
– mobile usage? Which device?
– most used data source? New data sources in the last weeks?
– users with paid license and without usage?
– Excel usage? Any? More than power bi reports?
This session aims to show you how to gather and analyze the required data to answer all the questions above and more!
Sign up to get the latest conference information, announcements and price bump reminders direct to your inbox.
Redgate will only contact you about PASS Data Community Summit and SQL Saturday, unless you separately request emails about Redgate.