Streaming dataflows in Power BI allow authors to connect to, ingest, mash up, model, and build reports based on streaming, near real-time data. The final artifact produced is a dataflow, which can be consumed in real-time, creating highly interactive, near real-time reporting. All of Power BI’s rich data visualization capabilities work with streaming data just as it does with batch data today.
Join us where you’ll learn how to:
• Get started with streaming dataflows terminology and UI
• Analyze real-time data using Power BI streaming dataflows
• Drag-and-drop in a no-code experience
• Mix and match streaming data with batch data
• Analyze twitter data to help users make near-real time decisions based on sentiment from their customer