PASS Data Community Summit 2022 – Gamification Terms and Conditions
November 02, 2022
Terms & Conditions
As a participant in Red Gate Software Ltd (“Redgate”) Summit 2022 Gamification Competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”):
- To enter the Summit 2022 Gamification Competition the entrant must have access to the Attendee Portal for the PASS Data Community Summit 2022.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Employees of Redgate and its affiliates, their family members, employees of Sponsors/Exhibitors or their affiliates, Press/Analyst, Event Staff, and Vendor staff, all of which are part of the PASS Data Community Summit 2022 are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Competitions, Dates, and Times
The top finalists with the highest scores on the digital leaderboard at the end of the PASS Data Community Summit 2022 will win a prize as outlined in the Raffles and Prizes page < https://reg.passdatacommunitysummit.com/flow/redgate/summit2022/attendeeportal/page/attendeeportal >.
The winner will be announced through social media and notified via email during the week following the conference (Nov 21st – 25th)
Other terms and conditions
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Where the prize includes a license to software, all use of the software will be subject to its applicable license terms and conditions. Where a prize relates to provision of training or services, in accepting the prize you authorize Redgate to pass your contact details to the provider in order for them to organize and provide the training or services.
- It is the entrants’ sole responsibility to ensure that their entries or acceptance of any prizes do not violate any law and also do not violate any contract made between the entrant and their employer. Redgate accepts no liability or responsibility for disputes that may arise as a result of an entry. If any such disputes arises, Redgate reserves the right to withdraw prizes and to select an alternative winner for those prizes.
- Prizes are at the discretion of Redgate, subject to change without notice, and may be replaced with an alternate prize.
- Redgate reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Summit 2022 Gamification Competition, should causes beyond its control, including without limitation technical or natural conditions or acts of God or negligent or criminal acts of third parties, make it impossible or impracticable to carry out the Summit 2022 Gamification Competition as planned.
- To the extent permitted by law, Redgate explicitly makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the quality, suitability, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the prizes awarded and they hereby disclaim all liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including personal injury, suffered while participating in the Summit 2022 Gamification Competition or utilizing any prizes awarded.
- 6. As an entrant, you hereby release the organizers, promoters, and operators of the Summit 2022 Gamification Competition, including Redgate from all claims, demands, suits, judgments, cross claims, and set-offs, including any claim in negligence, arising from or incidental to the Summit 2022 Gamification
- Any questions about the Summit 2022 Gamification Competition can be directed to the email@example.com at Red Gate Software Limited, Newnham House, Cambridge Business Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom or firstname.lastname@example.org